Yummy Pumpkin and Pepper Muffins
Do you want to make something healthy and tasty for your kids? Try our pumpkin and pepper muffins that your kids will love!
Makes: 6 muffins
40ml milk of choice
20ml vegetable oil
20g plain yoghurt
150g oat flour
1 large egg
2 Tsp baking powder
120g butternut squash
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
● Preheat the oven to 180C.
● Peel the butternut squash and grate it.
● Remove the core and seeds from the peppers and chop them into small cubes.
● In a large bowl mix the milk, egg, yoghurt, oil and baking powder and beat until well combined.
● Add the vegetables to the wet ingredients and mix well.
● Sift the flour into the bowl and roughly mix with a spatula.
● Grease a muffin tin and fill ⅔ of each hole with the mixture.
● Bake for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
● Serve and enjoy!