Pumpkin, Parsnip and Sweet Potato Mash
Makes: 10 portions
Time: 30 minutes
Age: 6+ months
200g sweet potato
200g butternut squash
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp unsalted butter
- Remove the skin from the sweet potato and butternut and wash the parsnip well.
- Preheat the oven to 200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Chop the vegetables to cubes of the same size and arrange on the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until very soft.
- Transfer the chopped vegetables to a pot and mash to a smooth consistency.
- Add the butter and stir to melt.
- If the mash is too thick, add a couple of tablespoons of water until you reach the right consistency for your child.
- You can freeze leftover mash in single portions for up to 3 months.
Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (46g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Vitamin A (reteq)||514ug (64%)||236ug|
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)