This 'Healthy Peanut Butter Granola' recipe is the perfect make-ahead breakfast.
This easy homemade granola recipe is made with only 4 ingredients in 30 minutes.
Plus it’s gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar free, oil free and vegan!
Crisp and lightly sweetened, with just the right amount of peanut butter flavour. You will want to eat this by the handful!
Suitable from 18+ months
- 250g oats
- 80g maple syrup/honey
- 110g peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of Trail mix (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180/400F/gas mark 6, line a deep square baking tray with non-stock baking parchment.
- Pour the oats in a mixing bowl, then stir in the maple / agave syrup to fully saturate the oats. (Optional)
- Next add the peanut butter and mix well to combine and again fully saturate everything.
- Stir in any optional add-ins (I add trail mix)continue to mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Now spoon the granola mixture into the deep square lined baking tray and pat it all down to smoothly over the top to fit everything nicely in the baking tray making a huge square.
- Drizzle with a little more honey/maple syrup on top to make them golden.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Cut into equal bars - then leave to cool for 10 minutes until crunchy.