Smoothies are something that I do almost every day. Weather it is for breakfast or as a snack it is one of my favourite things to prepare that is healthy and fast.
Raspberry Superfood Smoothie
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2⁄3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1⁄2 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit and shredded coconut
- Peel 3 ripe (spotty) bananas and store in the freezer overnight.
- Combine frozen bananas, frozen raspberries, rolled oats, almond milk, lemon juice, hemp seeds, and chia seeds into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the smoothie to bowls. Add fresh fruit, shredded coconut, or toppings of choice. Serve and Enjoy.
See how we made it.