Banana and Strawberry Yoghurt Lollies
These delightful banana and strawberry ice lollies will become your kids' favorite. Click here and try our recipe. Hurry up!
Makes: 4 lollies
Time: 5 minutes + setting
Age: 6+ months
1 medium ripe banana
2 medium-sized strawberries
4 Tbsp plain natural yoghurt
¼ tsp cinnamon
- Line a plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- Thoroughly wash the strawberries, hull them and put them in a blender with the yoghurt and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth and pour in a tall glass.
- Peel and cut the banana in quarters.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each banana piece.
- Dip the banana in the strawberry yoghurt and roll it around to make sure it’s nicely coated. Place on the parchment paper.
- Put the plate in the freezer for 2 hours, until the yoghurt is set but the banana is still soft and not frozen.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (63g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars