Mini Cheesecake Cups
Makes: 12 mini cups
Time: 20 minutes + freezing
Age: 12+ months
220g unsweetened whole plain yoghurt
180g ricotta cheese
70g rolled oats
25g pure maple syrup
2 tsp blueberries
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 medium kiwi fruit
- In a food processor, whizz the oats to a fine ground.
- Add the maple syrup and mix well until combined.
- Spoon some of the mixture in each hole of the mini muffin tin and press it with your fingers to create a cup. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, ricotta, yoghurt, cinnamon and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Spoon the cheese mixture onto the crust and smooth out with a spoon.
- Half or quarter the blueberries and cut the kiwi into small pieces.
- Top the mini cheesecakes with the fruit pieces.
- Place in the freezer to set for 15-20 mins before serving.
- You can store the cups in the freezer for up to 3 months, take them out 20-30 mins before serving, so they are soft but still firm.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (49g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)