Best Farfalle (Bow Tie Pasta) Recipe for Kids
Farfalle (also known as bow-tie pasta) with cherry tomatoes and cheese will become your kids favourite! Find the best recipe here!
50g dried farfalle pasta
100ml tomato passata
30g black olives
30g cherry tomatoes
10g Parmigiano cheese
1 garlic clove
1 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 pinch dried oregano
● Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water.
● Meanwhile, finely chop the garlic and fry it with the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
● When soft, add the tomato passata and stir well.
● Cook the sauce for 5 mins until it thickens slightly. Take off the heat.
● Chop the cherry tomatoes and olives in halves and add to the sauce.
● Add the oregano and mix well.
● Drain the pasta al dente and transfer it into the saucepan. Stir well until sauce and pastaare combined.
● Serve with a generous sprinkle of Parmigiano on top.