Rainbow Fruit Kebabs Ideas
Looking for easy dessert ideas? Check out what we have for you. Rainbow fruit chocolate kebabs for your kids. Easy, tasty, and healthy, thank us later.
Makes: 8 skewers
Time: 10 minutes
Age: 2+ years
4 medium strawberries
1 medium apricot
1 pineapple slice
¼ medium mango
2 Tbsp plain natural yoghurt
2 Tbsp whole milk
1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch of cinnamon
- Thoroughly wash the strawberries and blueberries and peel the kiwi, mango, apricot and pineapple.
- Hull the strawberries and cut into quarters. Cut the other fruit into bite-sized cubes.
- Assemble the skewers alternating pieces of different fruit to form colourful patterns.
- Warm up the milk for 10 seconds in a small bowl in the microwave. Dissolve the cocoa powder and cinnamon in the milk mixing well. Add the yoghurt and stir well to combine.
- Serve the skewers with the chocolate dipping sauce. Supervise your child at all times when serving skewers.
- Keep the skewers and sauce in separate airtight containers in the fridge for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (52g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Vitamin C||25mg (31%)||13mg|
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)