Salmon Pinwheels Recipe
These cute little salmon pinwheels will become your kids' favorite. Click here and try our recipe. Hurry up!
Makes: 20 pinwheels
Time: 30 minutes + chilling
Age: 12+ months
180g fresh salmon fillet
130g ricotta cheese
30g fresh salad cress
2 mini plain tortilla wraps
2 Tbsp chives
1 Tbsp whole plain yoghurt
1 Tbsp parsley
2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillet on the paper and bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- In a food processor, mix together the salmon, ricotta, yoghurt, chives, parsley and lemon juice to a smooth and creamy mousse.
- Spread the mousse on the whole surface of the tortilla wraps and top with the cress.
- Form two rolls with the tortillas and place them on a plate in the fridge to set for 20 minutes covered in cling film.
- Slice the tortilla roll into pinwheels and serve.
- You can store the tortilla rolls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days and slice as needed. Alternatively, freeze leftover pinwheels for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (20g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Vitamin D||1.8ug (36%)||0.37ug|
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)