Oats and Peanut Butter Bowls
Busy mornings? Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? Here check what we have for you - oats and peanut butter bowls, nothing could be healthier.
Makes: 4 bowls
Time: 10 minutes + chilling
Age: 18+ months
120ml whole milk
60g rolled oats
50g unsweetened natural yoghurt
1 large banana
1 Tbsp smooth organic peanut butter
1 Tbsp cashew nuts
1 tsp pumpkin seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp turmeric powder
- Place the oats, milk, cinnamon and turmeric in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover with cling film and put in the fridge overnight.
- Take out of the fridge, mix well and divide into 4 small bowls or ramekins.
- In another bowl, mix the peanut butter and yoghurt until creamy.
- Spoon the mixture on top of the oats.
- Cut the banana in round slices, the raspberries in half and ground the nuts and seeds.
- Top the bowls with the fruit and sprinkle over the nuts and seeds.
- You can prepare individual bowls of oats and peanut butter yoghurt in advance and store them covered in cling film in the fridge for up to 3 days. Assemble the bowls when you’re ready to serve.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (112g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Thiamin (B1)||0.24mg (22%)||0.26mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.21mg (15%)||0.24mg|
|Biotin (B7)||8.71ug (17%)||9.75ug|
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)