VEGGIE FILLED FRIED RICE
A great opportunity to add in as many veggies as you can, also the best way of using up left over boiled rice - day old rice works the best for this dish.
You will need:
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups rice, boiled
- 12 prawns, peeled & deveined
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/2 capsicum, diced
- 1/4 bunch shallots, sliced
- 3 celery stems, diced
- 50ml salt reduced soy, or coconut aminos
- Dash sweet chilli sauce
- Heat pan or wok adding the oil and beaten eggs and cook until an omelette forms. Chopping into strips and setting aside.
- Add the garlic, capsicum, carrots, celery and peas and sauté until just soft.
- Now add the prawns until just done.
- Add the rice, soy and sweet chilli stirring well and until the rice has been heated through.
- Add the egg and shallots and serve.