Courgette and Feta Muffins: Yummy and Healthy
Do you want to make something healthy and tasty for your kids? Try our courgette and feta muffins that your kids will love!
Makes: 6 cups
Age: from 12 months
2 large eggs
30ml milk of choice
1 Tbs vegetable oil
80g zucchini, diced
50g carrots, grated
20g cheddar cheese, grated
● Preheat the oven to 180C.
● Chop the zucchini and grate the carrot and the cheese.
● In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and the oil.
● Add half the zucchini, carrot and cheese and mix well.
● Grease a muffin tin and spoon in the mixture, making sure to only fill ⅔ of the holes.
● Add the rest of the diced zucchini, grated carrot and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of each muffin.
● Bake at 180C for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the omelette comes out clean.
● Let cool completely before serving.