Looking for an afternoon pick me up that the kids will love after school as well? These bliss balls combine the classic flavours of chocolate and peanut butter to make a bliss ball that feels like a real treat.
If you close your eyes and eat one of these Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss Balls, you’re probably not going to think you’re eating a brownie, but it does have the same rich, chocolatey, fudge-like flavour (without an ounce of guilt!). Yep, these taste like a really naughty little treat… but they’re actually a healthy snack. HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!
Peanut Butter Bliss Balls (Makes 12)
- 15 soft medjool dates
- 1 + 1⁄4 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1⁄2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄8 tsp salt
- Optional side: fresh fruit and veggies
- Remove pits from medjool dates. Combine dates, roasted cashews, roasted peanuts, and salt into a food processor. Blend/pulse until a nearly smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough into bite-sized pieces. Serve with a side of fruit and veggies.
- Keep bliss bites stored in the refrigerator if saving for later.
How we made it.