Frittata Recipe for Breakfast
Don't know what to make for your kids for breakfast? We're here to help! You can find many ideas from our breakfast frittata recipes.
Makes: 6 frittatas
Time: 35 minutes
Age: 8+ months
150ml whole milk
80g baby leaf spinach
60g grated cheddar cheese
4 large eggs
½ tsp grated nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly oil a 6 hole muffin tin.
- In a blender, process the spinach, eggs, milk and nutmeg until smooth.
- Add half the grated cheese and stir in with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in the holes only filling ⅔ and bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- Carefully remove the tin and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the half baked frittatas.
- Pop back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and a skewer inserted in the centre of the omelette comes out dry.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (124g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Vitamin D||1.6ug (32%)||2ug|
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)