Plum and Apple Popsicles
When we say popsicles we remember our childhood. So let's go to back and make apple and plum popsicles for our kids. Click here for the easy recipe!
Makes: 6 popsicles
Time: 10 minutes + freezing
Age: 9+ months
2 granny smith apples
1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Thoroughly wash the fruit, slice, core and cut into pieces keeping the skin on.
- In a blender add the fruit, water and lemon juice and blend well.
- Pass through a fine strainer to achieve a smooth juice.
- Pour the juice into the popsicle mould and place in the freezer for at least 6h and up to 3 months.
- Take out of the freezer 5-6 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (103g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars
% reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)