Watermelon Pudding Recipe
Another healthy dessert from us. Watermelon pudding! Sounds juicy, right? Check the sweetest recipe and make it for your children.
Makes: 4 puddings
Time: 10 minutes + chilling
Age: 6+ months
3 Tbsp cornstarch
4 mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon into cubes, remove the seeds and add to a blender with the mint.
- Blend thoroughly to make a juice.
- Put the cornflour in a glass and add 5 Tbsp of the watermelon juice, stirring well to dissolve until no lumps remain.
- Pour the remaining juice in a small pan and heat gently on a low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- When almost boiling, add the cornstarch mixture to the juice stirring well.
- Continue stirring for 3 to 5 minutes, until you reach applesauce like consistency.
- Pour the mixture into silicone cupcake cases or small ramekins.
- Cover with cling film and let cool at room temperature before placing in the fridge to set for at least 6h and up to 3 days.
Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (71g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars