Blueberry Rice Pudding
If you're looking for healthy breakfast ideas for your kids, you're in the right place! Yummy blueberry rice pudding recipe's waiting for you. Try it now!
Makes: 6 portions
Time: 35 minutes
Age: 6+ months
250ml whole milk
20g pudding rice
1 Tbsp blueberries
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground clove
- Put the rice, milk, cinnamon and clove in a pot and cook over medium heat until it reaches boiling point.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the pear and thoroughly wash the blueberries.
- When boiling, lower the heat to medium-low, add the blueberries and pear and cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes stirring every now and then until the milk has thickened and the rice is creamy and soft.
- Store in an airtight container or in a bowl covered in cling film in the fridge for up to 3 days or freeze in individual portions for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (46g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars