Chocolate and Banana Gelato Recipe
All kids love chocolate and banana, so why not to mix them and make a chocolate gelato with bananas. Check our easy recipe and surprise your kids!
Makes: 6 servings
Time: 5 minutes + freezing
Age: 6+ months
2 medium bananas
3 Tbsp plain natural yoghurt
3 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Peel the bananas and cut them into 1cm thick circular slices. Freeze until completely solid, at least 3h.
- Spoon the yoghurt in 3 dollops on a plate covered with parchment paper and place in the freezer to set, at least 3h.
- Line a container or baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a blender, put the frozen banana, yoghurt and cocoa powder.
- Blend everything well, until the consistency is creamy, smooth and thick.
- Pour into the container and spread well with a spatula.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4h and up to 3 months.
- Take out of the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (55g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars