Yogurt Bars with Blueberry
Makes: 12 bars
Time: 10 minutes + freezing
Age: 10+ months
300g plain whole yoghurt
130g fresh blueberries
60g fresh raspberries
2 Tbsp walnuts
1 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a blender, ground the walnuts and cocoa nibs, remove and set aside.
- Put the blueberries in the blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the yoghurt and stir well to combine.
- Spread the blueberry yoghurt on the parchment paper to a thickness of 1-2 cm.
- Quarter the raspberries, arrange the pieces on top and sprinkle with the walnut and cocoa crumbs.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 6h.
- Cut into bars with a knife, adjust the size based on your child’s preference and age.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information Typical Values:
|Nutrient||per 100g||per serving (44g)|
of which saturates
of which sugars