Bamboo Little Bunny Suction PlateIN STOCK
What’s there not to like about bunnies? They’re fluffy balls of cuteness, with goofy ears and big front teeth. When they’re not chewing on crunchy carrots, they can be seen in gardens darting from one lettuce patch to the other.
Don’t worry about this bunny hopping away from your kiddie table. The silicone base has the remarkable ability to stick to surfaces, so your little one won’t be able to pry it off no matter how successful they’ve been with other plates in the past.
Do you have to chase your toddler around when it’s time to eat? With this plate, your kiddos will recognise their bunny plate from afar and look forward to mealtime.
And it’s not just kid-friendly. You will also become a big fan since the all-natural bamboo material will set your mind at ease. No need to worry about menacing germs and bacteria on your baby’s food. And since bamboo is sustainable and biodegradable, you’re also doing your part to help the environment.
This little bunny enjoys taking part in races with its friend, Tortoise, mostly because it always thinks it’s going to win!
- Super cute bunny ears for separating yoghurt, sauces, dips or entree
- Larger face area. Perfect for your child’s growing appetite
- Wide rounded edges. Perfect for stews and mushy foods
- REMOVABLE SUCTION BOTTOM lets you transition bowls to regular use when your child outgrows them
- Six vibrant colours to choose from: blue; yellow; cherry; orange; green or pink. Hand-wash only.
- Dimensions: W: 19cm | L: 24 cm | Suction diameter: 15cm
*Note - Not compatible with Stokke since the highchair surface is slightly textured.
Our suction plates adhere best to smooth, non-porous surfaces such as plastic, tile, glass, fibreglass or metal. High chairs or wooden surfaces that are textured, porous or have slight curves will make it difficult to achieve lasting suction power.
To ensure a firm bond, surfaces should be totally free of dirt and soap film before attaching the plate.
Not suitable for dishwasher or microwave usage. For care instructions please see here