Best Teething Biscuits with Broccoli for Little Ones
Teething can be really hard for little ones and having easy and healthy snacks like broccoli teething biscuits on hand, will save your day!
150g oat flour
1 Tbs vegetable oil
● Preheat the oven to 180C.
● Chop the broccoli into florets and boil until soft. Drain saving some cooking water.
● In a blender, puree the broccoli with a little cooking water until you reach a thick and creamy consistency.
● In a bowl, add the flour, the broccoli puree and the oil.
● Mix well until a ball forms and you can start kneading the dough with your hands. Add some of the cooking water as needed to form a smooth and moist dough.
● Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
● With your hands, shape the dough to form a smooth and elongated oval, roughly 6cm long and 1cm thick.
● Place each biscuit on the tray and bake at 180C for 20-25 mins. Theconsistency should be soft but not doughy.
● Let cool completely.