PB OVERNIGHT OATS, RASPBERRY CHIA JAM
Creamy Peanut butter overnight oats with tangy raspberry chia jam! Indulgent yet healthy. Vegan, gluten and kid friendly it’s an awesome way to start the day for you and your little one!
- 130g Oats
- Pinch of salt
- 300ml oat milk (or any other plant based milk)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
For the raspberry chia jam:
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Stir together the oats and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the milk, Peanut Butter and maple syrup and mix well to combined everything together.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for at least 6 hours overnight until thick and creamy.
- For the raspberry chia jam, sauté the frozen raspberries in a saucepan by adding about 1 tbsp of water and bring it to a high heat setting stirring frequently. Bring to boil, then turn the heat down to simmer.
- Once the raspberries turn to mush, stir in the chia seeds and maple syrup. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the chia jam has thickened.
- Serve on your peanut butter overnight oats with fresh fruits!