Egg and Veggie Fingers: Healthy and Fun
These colourful veggie fingers filled with cheese and fresh vegetables will make a great healthy snack or lunch for your kids.
80ml milk of choice
2 Tbs vegetable oil
100g red peppers
30g edam cheese
● Dice the zucchini and the pepper ad grate the cheese.
● In a bowl, whisk the eggs, the milk and the oil.
● Add the vegetables and mix well.
● Oil a frying pan and place it on a medium-low heat.
● Pour the egg mixture in the pan and cover with a lid.
● Cook for about 10 minutes or until the top is almost solid, checking that the bottom doesn’t burn.
● Flip the omelette upside down and cook until both sides are golden brown.
● Cut the omelette into finger shapes, roughly 8cm long.
● Serve and enjoy