Berry Blast Millet Bowl
- We like to prepare our millet the night before, this saves me time in the morning (1 cup of millet to 2 cups of water)
- In the morning to my already cooked millet I add 1 cup of almond milk, ripe banana and vanilla powder
- I let everything warm up on the stove until creamy and bubbly
- When the millet is cooking I takeout frozen fruit and let it thaw out for a few minutes
- I throw my fruit mix in the pot (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and mango) and we let everything warm up
My kiddo loves this mix! You can make it as sweet and creamy as you like by adding extra bananas or extra milk. Enjoy!